Patch 1.0.2 for Codex of Victory is ready
Codex of Victory Changelog 1.0.2
(Changes since 1.0.1)
- Fixed the Big Bad Annoying Bug in multiplayer concerning the Taunt ability. That could lead to nasty desyncs. Now it’s gone for good.
- Fixed a problem when a player for some reason could not create a multiplayer game and the game hanged on.
- Changed the MP protocol version (1.0.2 is not compatible with earlier patches in MP)
Fixes and Improvements
- The ‘Survive’ mission (about Teya’s and Preon’s heroics) is fixed and it’s difficulty is tuned down. Added some signal smokes and impassable hexes at the dropship landzone.
- Now the Unit’s ‘AP-weight’ in Hangar doesn’t include the AP added by modules. To better illustrate this the icon of AP is changed to ‘jeep’ in some panels and hints.
- Fixed an error when a player could enter his Base screen when he shouldn’t (in the endgame sequence).
- Fixed some minor localization issues.
- Minor improvements in message windows (GUI).
- Solved all known GUI problems with Chinese localization. All texts should be readable at least.